Re: Is this safe?

Ian wrote:

> *snip garbage from message*

> A polite explanation would have been pleasant.............

It was polite, you were rude to David, when he asked not to post binaries to a
non-binaries newsgroup.

If he wasn't polite he would have called you names, and told you to sod off,
like most people would do in a non binaries group.

Its not a case of who owns the internet, its polite protocol. The comment was
passed, you asked the question, someone answered it - and it is "end story".

Photos should be sent to a http:// address where we can all look at them with a
browser, if not, alt.binaries.pictures.rail will suffice.

polite enuff?

*snipped un-needed stuff*

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/