Re: Is this safe?

> Ian wrote:

> You are asking us not to post an image to this
> group......................and yet it is possible to do so with
> ReMarq.

It's also possible to bang on your fingers with a meat tenderiser. That
doesn't mean it's a good idea.

> Please tell us oh clever one how does one split the difference.

You don't. End of story.

> A post
> on this site appears on ReMarq  if you have an account ....there you
> can post images. But not this site. And both sites seem to be
> reciprical.

This is not a "site" - this is aus.rail, a usenet newsgroup, of which
Remarq is just another web-based front-end. Don't confuse the rail for
the train.

Have a look at the following:

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/ietf/rfc/rfc1855.txt

And remember to edit extraneous text out of your posts.

--
Rob Kearey  [whitespace goes here]  give me the karma, mama
51st Australian Intervarsity Choral Festival