Re: NSW Main West question

8116 is Warren to Enfield Speedfreight (FreightCorp).  Mandatory Tue-Sun.
Saturday and Sunday times are a few minutes later in places.
0830 Ex Lithgow 0830
0941 Pass Katoomba
1013 Pass Springwood
1040 Pass Penrith
1122 Pass Clyde

8114 is Manildra to Enfield (FreightCorp).  Mandatory Tue-Sat.
1210 Ex Lithgow 0830
1305 Pass Katoomba
1344 Pass Springwood
1413 Pass Penrith
1452 Pass Clyde

Chris

David & Julie Donald <dsjmd@hermes.net.au> wrote in message
3951EC8E.3164B832@hermes.net.au">news:3951EC8E.3164B832@hermes.net.au...
> In the last few days, I have heard reference to some unusual train numbers
> running in this area.  Specifically, there has been 8116, and then on
Tuesday
> afternoon there was 8114.  I discovered that 8114 was locomotive 8160 with
> load of containers (perhaps fifteen wagons, if that), which passed through
here
> at about 1540.
> Does anyone know what these trains might be, point of origin etc ??
Unless some