Re: Any plans for 'MIND THE GAP!' in Australia?

I don't know about "Mind the Gap"  but a "Stand Clear, Doors Closing" tea
towel might be a seller in Sydney!

There are (were?) also rats in the Sydney underground and were also seen at
Central some years ago....

Regards,
Bob Merchant

<chuma@*pottedmeat - it's made of lips and peckers*dcsi.net.au (Tim