Re: V/Line Pass Lack of Loco's

Do you know if the trains that arrive to supply the loco are running
late? Locos dropping on a departure off an arrival is reasonably common
at SSS. If the train arriving was late then there could be a perceived
problem of loco shortage. The modern railway would almost certainly
programme their loco rosters fairly tightly. Hiring costs money and it
may be cheaper to run late that to hire.

David.