Re: Glenbrook Driver cleared (newspaper article)

Bill Bolton wrote:

> Tony Gatt <baulko@tig.com.au> wrote:
>
> > Surely the drivers have a brain that can operate under these
> > circumstances.
>
> Since your brain seems to have stopped functioning "in the
> circumstances" of an official report being issued which you cleraly
> have not bothered to read... thats seems to be futile question on your
> part.
>
> Bill

Convenient snip!

I will re-print what I said:
<quote>
Yes, but did the driver need to be told "extreme caution", or "travel at
10
km/h" or "watch out for small birds nesting by the line". If thats the
case, the
the rule should provided for the signaller to relieve the driver and drive
the
train himself. Surely the drivers have a brain that can operate under
these
circumstances.
</quote>

Now tell me how your comment is relevant to what I said..?

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/