Re: City Rail addon for Train Dispatcher 2

Dave Proctor wrote:

> "Chris Jennings" <cjennin@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> pjd0lsg1oc42c3q0q35hn7r3jvltctcpt9@4ax.com">news:pjd0lsg1oc42c3q0q35hn7r3jvltctcpt9@4ax.com...
> > Is there a file that allows me to play NSW CityRail lines on Train
> > Dispatcher 2?
>
> You can buy Track Builder from the same place and build your own lines.
> Campbelltown to Goulburn can be obtained free from the Signal website as
> well.
>
> Dave

The Campbelltown to Goulburn simulation is interesting but mine always
crashes at about 4.30pm (simulation time). I down loaded the latest
version which corrected a timetable error from the earlier version but
it also still crashes at the same time. I have not had any other Train
Dispatcher track files crash.
Other good Australian simulations are the Gladstone to Rockhampton
portion of QR and the State Rail Newcastle to Werris Ck section.

Graham Fry