Re: [VIC] Broadmeadows line today

Mark Bau wrote:

> > From: James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au>
> > Newsgroups: aus.rail
> > Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:22:18 +1000
> > Subject: [VIC] Broadmeadows line today
> >
> > An up Broadmeadows train (3 car Comeng) overshot the platform at Moonee
> > Ponds by a full carriage length at about 1410 today. The passengers had
> > to walk through the end communication door to get out.
>
> This is earth shattering news! Be sure to send full details to Newsrail.
>
> Mark

This isn't supposed to be earth shattering. If you don't find these
observations interesting then don't read them. I also notice that you
just repeated this part instead of the whole post. ie: this is only a
small piece of info that was included with a sighting of P21 at
Kensington and EM100 at Spencer Street. You were the one complaining
about crap on this newsgroup but it seems you want to start another
thread full of flaming with a post like this.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au