Re: National Express does it again

I would have thought in this instance that this is not National Express but
the maintenance contractor who is the problem.
Since when did National Express start fixing blown globes and vandalised
signals?
Mike
394f7422$0$17001$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:394f7422$0$17001$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...