Re: Signal Failure @ East Hills Line!!!

Some one got lucky... try 3 hours to do 88km for the trip Central to
Unanderra (south of Wollongong). I was on the 5:06 out of Central. Others on
the train had to go to Kiama & Bomaderry - I don't know if their connections
were held for them at Dapto. I wouldn't like to guess how long they took to
get home. I hope everyone enjoyed the fun ;-) I hope it is a while before
this occurs again. Regards, John

3948D522.8CBDDEB1@ozemail.com.au">news:3948D522.8CBDDEB1@ozemail.com.au...