Pix of A class on City Circle, 983 in Yarra Trams green and Barkers Road track works

Dear all
As promised , I have added a pic of A class 271 running the
reduced City Circle service onto my home page.  I have also added a
pic of W6 983 in Yarra Trams green and cream colour scheme at Preston
Workshops.  While waiting for 271, I also photographed 2001 displaying the
destination "Docklands".

I have also added a couple of night time pix of tramway works in Barkers
Road Kew
taken on Sunday 8 June to my website

These images are viewable at :
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1602/Trams.htm
and then clicking on the current tramway happenings or Docklands
links or the general tramway works page as appropriate.

Cheers, Clive