Re: [NSW] New tram at Loftus.

No, Chris, it is No.30.  Bendigo see the loan as a chance to advertise
Bendigo in Sydney.  The two Sydney cars to be restored to operating
condition may be trialed in Bendigo (an R class outside the Beehive or the
Shamrock Hotel - that would be a photo to get!) but there is no plan for a
longer term stay.

Regards,
Bob Merchant

8ik6n0$c8l$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au">news:8ik6n0$c8l$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au...