Re: Colume 8 SMH

8 years ago when I took the Ghan, the train arrived at Alice SPring 3 hours
early. (thanks to EL53)  The train have to wait somewhere outside town
before it can reach the stattion for 3 hours because of safety reason.

The conductor apologised for looking at the same scenvery for 3 hours.:-)

Cheers
James

394c54e2$0$17018$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:394c54e2$0$17018$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...