Re: Kennett Policy on Melbourne Urban Rail

IIRC part of the proposal are:

Withdraw service on Alanmein/Willamstown and Eltham-Hursbridge section of
the Hurstbridge line (It wouldn't call Hurstbridge line then)
Withdraw service on Stony point line.

Cheers
James

394B07E2.9E71A6E5@senet.com.au">news:394B07E2.9E71A6E5@senet.com.au...