Re: (NSW - Sydney) Monorail and Light Rail

Ever heard of hydro/tidal/wind/solar power plant before?

History proved that dismental tram line is a big mistake. Otherwise
Sydney/Brisbane/Paris/ New York/ Los Angles/ Dallas/ London/ Sherfield
and so many other cities around the world wouldn't spend billions of dollors
to reintroduce them. I guess you probabily grow up in a plce without tram
therefore you never had passion with trams. I don't blame you since you
never see the benifit of trams; Brisbane recently about to reconstruct LRT
lines and met protests from QR/ local residents, business people along the
route etc saying LRT won't do much good for them. So did the peope from
Dallas and now are enjoying a surge in business growth along the tram route.
It would be a nightmere for Melbourne to go without trams for a day.

Cheers
James