Re: (NSW - Sydney) Monorail and Light Rail

David Bromage wrote:

> White Family (whitefamily@pacific.net.au) wrote:
> > Do the Monorail and Light Rail qualify here ? Would they be realrail ?
>
> Light rail and trams qualify here. If you want to discuss the monorail, go
> to aus.jokes :)
>
> Cheers
> David

Actually trams/light rail are the realm of aus.jokes.

WHy the hell do we need a tram system? they had sense to get rid of
trams years ago. If you want trams, live in Melbourne.

A tram is outdated and unpractical.

if it breaks down, another tram cannot pass it, it cannot overtake
another tram, etc.. i can go on.

Busses are more suited for the city. Get rid of the tram system and
replace it with a dedicated bus line.