Re: [NSW] CityRail ticketing query.

I asked the ticket seller yesterday about being able to get out at
Central. He said it was probably a faulty gate that I went through.
Needless to say, I tried another gate, but it still didn't work. Not
that it matters (gates were unattended this evening 1740).

I use the gates up near Hungry Jacks. My friend reckons that the
gates downstairs (near the Country Trains) aren't as fussy as the
others. Might give those a try...

--
The art of flying is to throw
yourself at the ground and miss