Re: CLCF locos?

Jonathan Lau <jonlau@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3947302C.5C2E22F9@ozemail.com.au">news:3947302C.5C2E22F9@ozemail.com.au...
> Bradley Torr wrote:
>
> > So, who are CLCF? And what are they doing on Freightcorp territory!
> > Inquiring minds want to know.....
> >

> It should be CFCL Australia = Chicago Freight Car Leasing Australia. They
hire
> out Locomotives and wagons to private operators.
>
> The Loco's you saw were ex-AN EL Class on hire to one of the private
operators
> (Austrac or Lachlan Valley Rail Freight). The CFCL colour scheme is nice,
but I
> still prefer the AN Green!
>
> Jon Lau
CFCL color is OK to me, and I love to see EL return on track. few years back
I travelled by Ghan hauled by EL53 it was a quick experience as the train
was 3 hours early into Alice Spring!! (made it in 19 hours Adelaide-Alice
Spring) but en route all the cars on highway easily take over us.

Cheers
james