Re: NSW Terrorgraph follows school girl around for story

Unless she was a mature age student but that may be considering stalking
still.

--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"They have the internet on computers now?" - Homer Simpson.

Bill <billguest@the.net.nz> wrote in message
39476570.4117B479@the.net.nz">news:39476570.4117B479@the.net.nz...
| I bet if I followed a schoolgirl round for two hours I would get locked
|
| kingpin1@ozemail.com.au wrote:
|
| > 'Twas a dark and stormy night on Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:15:30 GMT as "Eric
Cartman"