Re: Ok, Who Was the Train surfer? (VIC)

I was sitting in a double deck s/s  car on a Sydney Electric some years ago
with the adjacent car  a double decker also and these idiots were climbing
onto the roof from the end platforms. The LOL beside me was almost having a
heart attack but I was just hoping they didn't fall as I was in a hurry to
get to my destination, otherwise who cares if they did.  There was also the
2 young indigenous children who climbed on a stabled V set at Central and
used the catenary to support themselves with the obvious result. The parents
had the hide to whinge about City Rail being negligent.  Mind you the fact
that this was about 2 am and the children were about 10 didn't seem to
trouble the parents.
Cheers
Rod Gayford