Re: [NSW, QLD] Travelling

I know how youj feel mate, at least your GF lets you do that, bit a a sore
point atm with mine, couldn't check out the daylesford railway even we wnet
there, checking the ballarat exhibition was pushing my luck.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine