[NSW, QLD] Travelling

I spent the long weekend visiting a chum in Armidale. My girlfriend
despairs for me, as my attention during the trip was often not on the
splendid natural beauty all about, but on the various bits of railway
infrastructure we followed.

I had a walk on the rail bridge over Rockdale Road, between Glen Innes
and Tenterfield, and looked up and down the line. It all seems in good
order, apart from the weeds (The line north of Tenterfield looks very
sad indeed, however). The local farmers don't mind moving their fencing
so that it includes the railway proper, however - some of the fences
built over the line seem quite substantial.

Just south of Glen Innes, the line crosses the highway just in front of
an intact platform (with no building, alas). Does anybody know what
station this may have been?

Coming back into Queensland, the contrast between each state's rail
system is remarkable!

--
Rob Kearey  [whitespace goes here]  give me the karma, mama
51st Australian Intervarsity Choral Festival