what makes it bad???

I would also like to add some people misunderstand the purpose of this
forum. This is a railfan forum,  not a complaint forum, by saying this I'm
NOT directing at those Cityrail problem threads. There are two type of such
messages as far as I know. One is someone who have passion with trains and
would like to see things gets improve; the other is someone who knew nothing
about trains and just whine about little things that may or may not be a
problem at all.

We are gathering here to discuss and share experience of railway travelling
and anything relates to railway.  I believe all of us would like to see good
news and discusss interesting sightings and experience.

Cheers
James