Re: Web page for Tarcoola - Darwin access agreement

But at least he answers the telephone... it does seem funny to have the same
regulator for the electricity industry (including streetlight maintenance)
and the Tarcoola-Darwin rail corridor access.

"< Tell >" <telljb@01.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
pc2cks07posh32s7aqc9oo69cqhoib7q5l@4ax.com">news:pc2cks07posh32s7aqc9oo69cqhoib7q5l@4ax.com...
> I see from that we have _another_ regulator, the South
> Australian Independent Industry Regulator.
>
> Just what's needed, another govt finger in the pie.!!!
>
> ....Tell
> << Remove the 01 for email reply. >>
>

> >"Arthur Marsh" <marsh@ties.itu.ch> wrote:
>
> > Have a look at: http://www.saiir.sa.gov.au/other.html
> >
> > The full text is:
> >
> > [quote]
> >
> > Rail Access
> >
> > In August 1999 the South Australian Parliament enacted legislation that
will
> > regulate third party access for the Tarcoola-Darwin Railway (AustralAsia
> > Railway). The AustralAsia Railway (Third Party Access) Act 1999 is
mirrored
> > in legislation enacted by the Northern Territory Parliament in May 1999.
The