Hijack [QLD] <was>: NSW..Hardies,Goodyear & Sandown

David Johnson wrote:

> Sandown is half there - A mound of dirt lies where the platform was.  Hardies
> was dismantled a couple of years ago.  I can't remember if Goodyear has been
> demolished or not.   There are no regular passenger trains on the line, but
> there are regular oil trains.  Empty passenger trains use the line on golden
> slipper day as a storage siding.

In Brisbane, picking the site of Nyanda station earns no points. The
site of Doboy station, however, gets a few.

Extra points for those who can replicate the gharstly hacking, wheezing
and spitting of the workers who ingressed at Doboy. [shudder]

Q Fever!

--
Rob Kearey  [whitespace goes here]  give me the karma, mama
51st Australian Intervarsity Choral Festival