Re: [NSW, QLD] Travelling

Graham Fry wrote:

> > It was most likely Glencoe. Was there still a pub on the highway not far
> > from the platform?

> Yes the pub is still in existance. There is a local group in Glen Innes
> that run trike trips between Glen Innes and Glencoe. They would be a bit
> chilly during winter though.

I bought thermal underwear for the 50th AIVCF last year which is still
in good order (the undies, not the AIVCF), so that's not a problem.

One Fine Day, I'll arrange a special Gunzel Trip down both the New
England and coastal routes. I'll get to Dorrigo one day Trevor!

Speaking of Dorrigo, I kept an eye out for the Guyra-Dorriga
right-of-way, but didn't see anything obvious.

Photos to appear later.

--
Rob Kearey  [whitespace goes here]  give me the karma, mama
51st Australian Intervarsity Choral Festival