Re: Favourite photo/gunzel spots?

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:49:53 GMT, usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael
Kurkowski) wrote:

>>>Could this be how the Ararat prang came about?
>>
>>I would certainly hope not. If you look at the sequence of events
>>surrounding the Ararat incident in the report, you will find the drivers
>>were far from responsible.
>>
>>I believe, according the the report, a train examiner was was the main
>>cause of the accident, having reversed the mainline points to allow 9795
>>out. The train examiner did not realise the consequence of his actions,
>>and that 9784 had authority to pass Ararat.
>>
>>Either way, even if this is a little different to what is exactly in the
>>report, it has nothing to do with drivers holding cameras out and
>>missing red signals. Does it?
>
>Further to this, a copy of the Ararat report is available at:
>
>http://www.atsb.gov.au/pdfrpt/ararat.pdf

Oh dear!

What I wrote was not meant to be taken seriously. I did not mean to
blame anyone, even the examiner, for the accident at Ararat. If I gave
you or anyone else the impression that I was blaming someone, then I
unhesitatingly apologise and deeply regret what I wrote. If the smiley
I put in didn't make this clear enough, then I should not have written
it.

Les Brown
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.