Re: Not Enough Endeavours Was NSW...Port Kembla

"Paul Jones" <dj_nightshade@yahoo.com> wrote in message
6wp15.15191$N4.556102@ozemail.com.au">news:6wp15.15191$N4.556102@ozemail.com.au...
> ... and a few for Ligthow - Bathurst

Why? Lithgow to Bathurst takes twice as long by rail as it does by road. If
rial is to succeed, the most appropriate transport mode has to be adopted.
Rail is not the most appropriate for Bathurst to Lithgow.

If a rail service was imposed on the Bathurst to Lithgow run, all that would
happen is that people would drive from either Bathurst to Lithgow (to
connect with V-sets) or drive all the way to Sydney.

Dave