Re: [Syd] Cityrail crackdown on homeless people.

"Eric Cartman" <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
39460de3@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39460de3@news.iprimus.com.au...
> There are numerous intercity trains other than the 0009
> Lithgow.........also, homeless people have been known to go to suburban
> areas like Parramatta to escape the Sydney CBD.
>
> <sarcasm> I wonder how they get there?>

There is the 2317 to Newcastle and the 0009 to Lithgow. Apart from that, if
you fall asleep on anything else you will be turfed out at the other end
(sometimes this happens at Newcastle with the 2317 as well).

AFAIK the 0009 Lithgow is the only one where there is absolutely no chance
of people coming through at the teminus, which is why most of them catch it.

Dave