Re: aus.rail is sh*t

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> said:

>The only problem with egroups (and as the owner of two lists there, I
>have suggested they change it, but they won't) is that you need to be a
>subscriber in order to ask questions. Some people don't want to
>subscribe because they don't want a stack of email every day that they
>will never read.

I have my mobile phone subscribed to a number of egroups mailing lists,
including Ausloco, simply for the ability to post as required. All you need
to do is set the list to "Web only/no messages". I'm surprised this is
something that you don't already know.

Take a look at your subscriber list sometime, there's surely at least one
or two people with this option set. Daily Digest is also another option.

Michael