Re: Bourke Rd (VIC) Crossing

All of the tram-train level crossings have low speed limits, some are
lower than others (worn out).  A tram-train H crossing is fairly weak, and
be pushed out of alignment by the routine passage of trains.

The first Kennett government wasted the opportunity of eliminating this
one when building the adjacent Burke Rd bridge over SE Arterial / M1 /
Monash Fwy, thus locking in permanent expensive operation with inbuilt
delays.

--
Regards
Roderick B Smith