Vic, Yarra tram's vision

"For Yarra Trams to be the leading transport operator
in commuting, tourism and special event travel integrating Melburnians'
pride for their city with pride for their trams."
Time and Performance Standards
We are committed to keep our trams reliable and to steadily improve our
services.
Before Yarra Trams was franchised in August 1999,
71% of our services ran on time. Our aim to June 2001 is to reduce the
number of unpunctual services and improve our punctuality rating to 87%.
Last year less than 1% of Yarra Trams' services were cancelled. By June 2001
our goal is to reduce this further to just two thirds of one percent. Our
ultimate aim is to deliver 100% of all advertised tram services.
In the event of a serious service disruption, we will provide alternative
transport arrangements. If any severe delays occur, we will tell you why. We
aim to keep to timetables and frequencies that we advertise and in order to
do so we will upgrade the infrastructure to improve traffic and road
management. In addition, Yarra Trams will provide extra services during
special events and when heavy loading occurs or is expected.

Just a though, is it possible to install camera to the driver's cab? in
order to capture some bad drivers that block the tram right of way which
causes delay all the time??? since there are some trams already have
security cameras this shouldn't be hard to do.....

Cheers
James