Re: [QLD] Electrics to Grandchester (was Re: 3900's west of Ipswich)

1 extra substation is require for such extension .....plus Citytrain don't
really have enough rolligstocks themself.  Hopefully Brisbane City
councilors can be more rail oriented rather then spend hundred of millions
on those useless buslane.

Cheers
James

Colin Weaver <weaver@powerup.com.au> wrote in message
> Any word about when we can expect to see electrification west of
> Rosewood commence?  It would be great to see regular passenger service
> return to Grandchester.
>
> --Colin
>
> MattyQ wrote:
>

> > There is word spreading that a new feeder station may be built at
Rosewood