Re: 3900 class QR

>From memory, Corinda is about 12Km from Roma St, Ipswich about 38Km and
Rosewood is about 57Km.  That makes the Corinda - Rosewood section
around 45Km from a single feeder.

Grandchester is as far as the wires can go until a deviation is built
through the Little Liverpool Range.  I think it is very unlikely that
we'll see sparks to Gatton, Helidon or Toowoomba on the current
alignment.  I'm not sure whether electrification is Grandchester is
justified either, although I would welcome it. (Given QR's history, it
just doesn't seem right that there isn't a regular passenger service to
Grandchester other than the Westlander twice a week).

--Colin