Re: SLR - Extension work proceeding and the RTL

In article <8F4C9F0BCtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net>,
Michael Kurkowski  <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote:
>M.G.Smith <gard@bigpond.com> said:
>
>>http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/images/Extension%20Constructi
>>on/ 06_June/
>>
>>Works for me.
>
>Worked for me too, but when you view the original URL it had a space, if
>you click on the URL (as most newsreaders give you the option of) then it
>only brings up the URL before the space. If you paste the whole URL, a lot

 I cant win .. :-) I guess it serves  me right for putting a space in the
name. Last time I posted the URL, I put the %20 in it. Some one complained.
I leave it as a space, some one complains.
 There is now so much data behind 'Extension Construction' that I don't
want to rename it...

 Tip. Dont put spaces in file names.... :-)