Re: [NSW] More destination indicator woes

Hubert Lam wrote:

> naa it's not CityRail. It's the driver that controls it.

Thankyou so much.  It is all my fault that there is no destination for the airport.  It is all my
fault that pressing CLR results in a 15 minute wait for the display to clear.  It is all my fault
that many cabs don't have the list of destination codes, and the roster book doesn't have a copy.
It is all my fault that when I type in a code, the unit says "Invalid Code".  It is all my fault
that the unit says "Initialising" indefinately.  It is all my fault that The control box in T69 was
missing.  It is all my fault that a chopper set permanently goes to Ingleburn.   Yep, it's the
driver that controls it all right.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au