Re: [Vic] K 183 visits underfloor lathe

I think every effort should be made to have the wheel lathe retained in
working order for use in the future. It would be a shame to see yet another
attribute gone from the railway system. Maybe the state government could
help out here. All the preservation groups should take notice and group
together to save this valuable piece of equipment if indeed it is to be
removed. Otherwise this will disappear just like so much equipment has done
in the past due to late action.

8hjtvt$kif$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au">news:8hjtvt$kif$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au...