[Aust wide] Trains definition

Now after the hate/loving list , I have a few questions to ask:

What's the definition of :

Long distance train:
(I'd say anything longer then 200km and are not operate by suburban
operator)

Land Cruser train:
(can be long distance train (GSPE/Ghan) or can be short distance like
Gulflander/Savannahlander where speed is not important but passenger )

InterCity train:
(running between pricipal cities, but because of this country is so big in
size some intercity train can be long distance train as well)

Inter Urban train
(Express train service between a big metro/city and nearby feeder towns less
then 2 hours away like Newcastle to Sydney and Ballarat to Melbourne and
Gold Coast to Brisbane)

Inter Regional train
(like intercity and still an express service but having more stops)

Suburban train:
(serving city and local suburbans can be express or stopping train)

Now all these looks easy but think about it, Queenslander/Indian Pacific
can be fall into Land cruser/Long distance and Intercity train category at
the same time. XPT can be intercity train and long distance train. V set
overlaps between Interurban/suburban and Intercity train.

Cheers
james