Re: Favourite train/tram [Aus wide]

 > Just something I would like to know:
>
> What's your all time favourite rolling stock?
Any wooden QR coaches & RM's

> What's your favourite suburban train?
Historically: QR Evans' sets.
Currently: SX sets

> what's your favourite interurban train?
IMU

> Favourite Intercity train?(v/line or XPT/tilt train or day trains)
Tilt Train (sight unseen, at present)

> Favourite long distance train? (Land crusing style such as Indian Pacific
> and Queenslander or mail train)
   Historically:  5R12 - Roma railmotor (Brisbane-Roma)
   Currently:  Tie between 6Y04 Emerald-Yaraka mixed, and the Gulflander

> Favourite route?
> (can be suburban/intercity country branch, closed branch)
    Brisbane-Toowoomba

> Favourite tram?
   Ok, "true confessions" time.... I have never actually been on a tram...

> Favourite station?
   None particularly stands out.

 John McCandless
 Cloncurry Qld Au