Re: Most hated trains in Australia! :-) (was: Favourite train/tram [Aus wide])

 > >What is the rolling stock you hate?
>
> Does it have to be passenger rollingstock? If not, those awful NSW grain
> hoppers, any container hauling rollingstock. (Bring back the boxcars, open
> wagons, etc)

Aesthetically speaking, i'd agree with you.  But practically speaking (ie,
having to unload the things), I would say that
containers are things of pure beauty :-).   I'll take a survey of my staff,
on which they prefer to unload, but I think I know
the answer already....

 John McCandless
 Cloncurry Qld Au
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Port/3150/index.htm