Re: Wachope

Thanks for the nice words Trevor. This posting can get quite heated at times
but usually it is informative and cordial and intelligible unlike the space
cadet dribble on some of these lunatic sites.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

393a4ca9$0$8437$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:393a4ca9$0$8437$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...