Re: Favourite train/tram [Aus wide]

*  What's your all time favourite rolling stock?

V set

*  What's your favourite suburban train?

 SMU2

*  what's your favourite interurban train?

 V set (derr!)

*  Favourite Intercity train?(v/line or XPT/tilt train or day trains)

Not 03 Dave?

Strictly speaking in a CityRail sense as per their current definations, I'd
have to say V set. If I was answering the question as asked, I'd have to say
XPT

*  Favourite long distance train? (Land crusing style such as Indian Pacific
and Queenslander or mail train)

Strictly speaking in a CountryLink sense as per their current definations,
I'd have to say XPT. If I was answering the question as asked, I'd have to
say IP

*  Favourite route?
So many to choose from! Main West NSW Sydney - Broken Hill.

Favourite tram?
Melbourne's B and W classes

* Favourite station?

Again, so many to choose from..........

Sydney Central (or whatever name it goes by this week) - so many trains and
options.

* Worst station (extra question I added)?

Any unattended Adelaide non terminating station in the metro area.

--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

The White Zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers
only. There is no stopping in a Red Zone.