Re: Re: [NSW] should Scully be sacked?

Paul Jones got bored on Sun, 4 Jun 2000 21:50:13 +1000 and so wrote the following:

          So you also read the Sunday Terrorgraph?

No I read the Sun Herald, albeit just as biased as its competing paper sunday terror

          Yes, I think Michael Knight would be better Scully. Not good, bet better. It
          would be better to see some long serving rail employee who has worked their
          way up from a guard or something get the top job, as long as they are
          quilified for the job.

when are we going to find that???
what sort of career path would that be?

          (and by the way, it was a $20,000 bonus, not a pay rise)

well but $20k is sort of a "pay rise" (inverted commas).

          --------
          Paul Jones