Re: WL3 today

When i caught the Ghan from Alice to Sydney last year, it was 36 ( + 6 motor
rail) cars from Alice, double headed with 2 NRs, and it was *PACKED FULL*
from Alice to Adelade. From Adelade to Sydney it was 30 cars + 1 motor rail
(with 1 car on it) With a single NR. In Coach class there were about 20
people. And because of the exessive ammount of cars on the motor rail, and
also a late departure eairler on tuesday (Tues=> Melb, Sat=>Syd) It left
Alice 4 hrs late, and arrived in syd 15 mins late.

-------
Paul Jones