Re: Summary of my Melbourne trip 23-29/5

That appeals to my sense of humour!  So much for the superiority complex of the
Golden Wankers.

I refuse to eat Scottish - except once.  In 1990, just before the Auckland
Commonwealth Games, I was returning from the USA to Australia, and was
transiting Auckland airport.  There was a 5 hour layover, it was breakfast time,
and there was only one place to eat in the transit area - you guessed it.

Bloody hell.