Re: Summary of my Melbourne trip 23-29/5

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
1k%Z4.844$DV.528224@news0.optus.net.au">news:1k%Z4.844$DV.528224@news0.optus.net.au...
> "James C." <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> 8h9qo7$mpi$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8h9qo7$mpi$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > In article <8VXZ4.17$DV.408329@news0.optus.net.au>,
> >   "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > > "Eric Cartman" <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
> > > 3937d93c@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3937d93c@news.iprimus.com.au...

> > I would like to see a drive through Mac at an airport:-)
> > with extra wide road for airplanes:-)
>
> "Welcome to McDonalds drive through, can I take your order"
>
> "Yes please, I would like 425 Big Mac value meals, 16 of them upsized to
> large for the first class passengers, 64 of them medium meals and the
> remaining 345 small. And first class will have apple pies as well."
>
> Seriously though, it would be better than a lot of airline meals.
>
> Dave
oooops...I just shoot myself at the foot....this will never become reality
becuase there is a considerable gap between pilot window(cockpit) and drive
throw window( I forgot the wing )

Cheers
James