Re: Summary of my Melbourne trip 23-29/5

In article <8VXZ4.17$DV.408329@news0.optus.net.au>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "Eric Cartman" <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
> 3937d93c@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3937d93c@news.iprimus.com.au...
> >
> > At an airport?
I would like to see a drive through Mac at an airport:-)
with extra wide road for airplanes:-)

> Yeah - I have taken McDonalds breakfast into Golden Wing at Sydney
Airport
> (much more substantial than the offerings available in there).
Bring topic back to rail.....are there any railway stations(Sydney's
Town Hall and Melbourne Central not included) with fast food/take away
shop?? Flinder street used to have Hungary Jacks, I think Roma street
might have one......

--
Cheers

James