Re: Summary of my Melbourne trip 23-29/5

"James C." <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote in message
8h9qo7$mpi$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8h9qo7$mpi$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <8VXZ4.17$DV.408329@news0.optus.net.au>,
>   "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > "Eric Cartman" <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
> > 3937d93c@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3937d93c@news.iprimus.com.au...
> > >
> > > At an airport?
> I would like to see a drive through Mac at an airport:-)
> with extra wide road for airplanes:-)
>

> > Yeah - I have taken McDonalds breakfast into Golden Wing at Sydney
> Airport
> > (much more substantial than the offerings available in there).
> Bring topic back to rail.....are there any railway stations(Sydney's
> Town Hall and Melbourne Central not included) with fast food/take away
> shop?? Flinder street used to have Hungary Jacks, I think Roma street
> might have one......

Central (the real one, in Sydney) has a Hungry Jacks, Wynyard has McDonalds
and Hungry Jacks, Chatswood has McDonalds Express, Blacktown has McDonalds
Express. There are fast food (of the cheap and nasty varieties) at
Strathfield, Lidcombe, Granville, Parramatta, Blacktown, Penrith, Hornsby,
Gosford (not nasty though, quite good actually), Newcastle, Wollongong.

Dave