[TGR] 2nd A #5

When I was looking through the Cooley book on Tasmania, I rediscovered A5.

It seems it started life as a 5'3" gauge 2-4-0 and in 1891 was converted to
(wait for it) a 3'6" gauge 4-2-2.

1. Are there any better references to this loco than the Cooley sketch?....
photos, scale drawings?

2. Was this the only 4-2-2 tender loco in Australia? The type was popular in
UK about this time or a little earlier, as steam sanding assisted starting,
and they could run very freely by comparison with a 4-4-0.