3937a2c1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3937a2c1@news.iprimus.com.au...

> Second Character = type of train
>
> number = CityRail Intercity EMU 's
> 1 = Newcastle service
> 2 = Gosford/Wyong service
> 3/4 = South Coast
> 5 = West
> 7/8/9 Empty Intercity EMU's

in the working time table on page 337 to prove a point here on the code 8
which is wrong
N821   is a 2 car k set that has started from gosford and is going to
newcastle all stations
and this code 8 is repeated for all services that go  between newcastle and
morisset home to the funny farm
then again on page 351 the 722pm from broadmedow car sidings has the run
number N591 so once again we have anthor number mistake.
then on page 378 we have an empty car wyong to gosford with the code of N292
so wheres the 7/8/9 on that one?
to to pick your final mistake up on page 144 empty car from central to
flemington has the starting letter of H so wheres that letter in your list?
andrew